Rules of Using the Market Service
I. General Provisions
- 1. The Market section of fxprosoft.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL language, hereinafter referred to as Products.
- 3. Products can be sold via the "Market" service only by Users approved as Sellers who accepted and agreed to be bound by the Developer Distribution Agreement.
- 4. To get the "Seller" status, a User needs to complete a separate registration procedure in the Market service.
- 5. The Seller agrees that after registration his or her name will be publicly available to all Users. Multiple and/or anonymous registrations with the "Seller" status are not permitted.
- 6. All financial transactions related to the sale and purchase of Products through the Market service are conducted via an internal Payment system of the fxprosoft.com site, hereinafter referred to as the Payment System
- 7. The Administration has the right to remove any Product from the Market service without any explanation.
- 8. The Administration of the Market service does not guarantee the profitability of Expert Advisors (EAs, trading robots), as well as the correctness of calculations in custom technical indicators purchased through the Market service.
- 9. The Administration of the Market service provides only a formal test of the Product, checking its conformity with the functionality stated by the Seller.
- 1. The Administration checks the Seller's identity documents.
- 2. The Administration may refuse to register a user as a Seller without any explanation.
- 3. The Administration may at any time cancel the "Seller" status of a User without any explanation.
- 4. When registering as a Seller, all information should be submitted in English.
- 5. After registration, the Seller's name is publicly available in the Seller's Profile.
- 6. Administration agrees not to disclose the Seller's additional personal information to any third party, except at the request of the relevant state bodies authorized to receive such information.
- 7. The Seller shall provide true personal information during registration.
- 8. The Seller has the right to distribute products at no cost (free of charge) through the Market Service.
- 9. The Seller shall endeavor to provide all necessary information about the Product for its proper operation.
- 10. The Seller shall fix all critical errors detected in the Product, which result in the early termination of the Product operation.
- 11. In case the developers of the MetaTrader platform make changes in the MQL language, the Seller shall make appropriate modifications in the Product to maintain its stated functionality.
- 12. The Seller has no right to demand a fee for the fulfillment of the terms specified in paragraphs II.9, II.10 and II.11 of these Rules.
- 1. Any user who has enough money in the Payment System can become the Buyer.
- 2. The Buyer has no right to resell the purchased Product either through the Market service or in any other way.
- 3. Purchasing a Product does not mean buying rights to it. The Product is transferred to the Buyer for personal use only.
- 4. Only the following Users can leave the Product reviews in a designated section of the Market service:
- 1. The Users who have purchased the product;
- 2. The Users who have downloaded a full version of the Product distributed at no cost.
- 5. If complaints about the purchased Product arise, the Buyer should contact the Seller first to clarify the issue.
- 6. The Buyer has the right to require correction of a critical error detected in the Product, resulting in the early termination of the Product operation. If the Product does not meet the stated functionality, the Buyer has the right to require the Seller to make appropriate modifications in the Product.
- 7. The Buyer shall provide the Seller all information necessary for reproducing and fixing errors described in paragraph III.5 and III.6. of these Rules. Claims of general type, such as "It does not work", "The program is not working properly," etc., shall not be considered.
- 8. The Buyer has the right to use the Product in accordance with the specified limited number of its installations.
- 9. The Buyer has no right to decompile the Product or apply to third parties for the Product decompilation. Attempts to decompile, regardless of the result, will be considered violations of the Rules of the Product use.
- 10. Products that are distributed at no charge (free) can be obtained by any User, regardless of the availability of money on the User's account in the Payment System. Products that are distributed free of charge can only be obtained through the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal.
- 11. The Buyer has the right to receive free Product upgrades.
- 1. The Product offered for sale through the Market service can be provided only as a compiled file with the EX extension.
- 2. Products must not contain calls to any DLL, including Microsoft Windows system libraries.
- 3. The sale and distribution of any harmful products through the Market service is prohibited.
- 4. The Seller can distribute Products through the Market service at no cost (free of charge).
- 5. The minimum price of a paid Product that can be offered through the Market service is $19.
- 6. Products purchased through the Market service can not be returned.
- 7. For each Buyer, a secure version of the Product is automatically created, which allows using it only on the equipment (computer hardware and operating system), from which a purchase request was sent.
- 8. The purchase of the Product is registered in the Buyer's account.
- 9. The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.
- 10. After purchasing the Product, the Buyer can have two free-of-charge Activations of it on a different hardware.
- 11. All input parameters names, output messages and screenshots in the product description must be in English.
V. Product Testing
- 1. All Products offered through the Market service are subject to pre-testing and pre-moderation. Usually one week is given for Product testing, however testing can be completed sooner.
- 2. The testing time of the Product depends on its complexity. For complex Products, the testing time may be extended unilaterally.
- 3. The Administration has the right to subject the Product to any further inspections and tests that are not specified here.
- 4. All comments on the Product on behalf of the Administration are added in the section of editor comments to the Product.
- 5. Products must not contain deliberate operation restrictions or change their functionality depending on the type of account, account number, name of a trading server and other similar conditions under which they are used.
- 6.The Administration shall test scripts in accordance with the functionality stated in their description.
- 7. Expert Advisors shall be additionally tested in the Strategy Tester on the historical price data. Only the resulting automatic test report will be attached to an Expert Advisor. The Seller has no right to demonstrate any other reports in the Product description.
VI. Liability of the Parties
- 1. Neither the Seller nor the Administration shall be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from the operation of Products purchased through the Market service.
- 2. Neither the Seller nor the Administration shall be liable for loss of profits in connection with the use of the Product received through the Market service.
- 3. The Administration shall not be responsible for Buyer's breach of paragraph III.3.
VII. Payment Terms
- 1. Both the Seller and the Buyer must have an account with the Payment System.
- 2. An account in the Payment System is created automatically during registration on FXproSoft.com.
- 3. Money can be deposited and withdrawn from the Payment System via PayPal. Possible limitations on the types of operations in these systems are described on the websites of the systems - https://www.paypal.com respectively.
- 4. When a Product is sold and the appropriate payment is added to the Sellers account, the 19% commission fee from the payment is charged automatically.
VIII. Dispute Resolution
In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the FXproSoft.com.
- 1. Any actions that threaten the operation of the service for other users.
- 2. Interception, imitation or redirection of the communication protocols used as a part of www.fxprosoft.com web site services regardless of the method of performing the above actions.
- 3. Working with FXproSoft.com Market service via a third party modified interface provided neither by FXproSoft.com on www.fxprosoft.com web site nor by MetaQuotes in its software.
- 4. Development or use of means for fraud, modifiers, hacking tools, as well as any other third party software to modify FXproSoft.com Market service operation.
- 5. The use of any third party software that intercepts, collects or otherwise gathers information included in FXproSoft.com Market service or transmitted through it.
- 6. Using third-party accounts.
- 7. Performing attacks on any of FXproSoft.com servers, participation in such attacks or engaging in them, as well as other attempts to hinder the servers operation.
- 8. Copying, selling, licensing, distribution, transmission, modifying, adaptation, translation, development of derivative products, decompilation, reverse engineering, disassembling or other actions directed to deriving source codes of the Products distributed via MQL5 Market service, unless otherwise permitted.
- 9. Taking any action to circumvent or defeat the security or content usage rules provided, deployed or enforced by any functionality (including without limitation digital rights management or forward-lock functionality) in Products.
- 10. Using Products to access, copy, transfer, transcode or retransmit content in violation of any law or third party rights.
- 11. Removal, obscuring or altering copyright notices, trademarks, or other proprietary rights notices of FXproSoft.com., or any third party, affixed to or contained within Products.